Just in time for valentine’s day I have some new commercial use Designer bits instore. these would be great for your cards as well as in your scrapbook kits or even stamped over ATC’s.
They are ok for commercial use just don’t distribute them as they are – they must be used in your own art.
Just Doodling 2 is a pack of 16 Halloween themed doodles in individual png format.
Also included is an abr file [photoshop brush file]
There are 3 crazy bats, some skulls with interesting expressions, 2 ghosts, witches hats, a cauldron, pumpkins, a hand and 2 tombstones. There are extra previews instore that show some closeups and the last 2 show the size of the brush relative to a 12inch paper.
These are ok for commercial use.
Exclusively in my store at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com
There are so many wonderful brush sets for photoshop in the web.and they are a great resource. It is easy to build up a big stash but organising them can be difficult. You also need to be able to see what they are or if you are not a photoshop user convert them to use. If you are a Paintshop pro user you can use this to convert to PSP brushes.
The basic idea is to export the brushes to png format and you can use Freeware software called – AbrViewer.
AbrViewer is software that converts all the brushes from .abr file into .png files with a transparent background.
Download the software to your computer and run the self extracting file. This will make a folder with an exe file in it that you run to use the program. You can use it to view any brushes or to export to png format.
How to export the brushes from .abr to .png
1. Start abrViewer
2. Click on load brushes and select the folder that contains .abr files (Photoshop Brushes)
3. Double-Click on the brush set that you would like to convert
4. Go to Export -> Thumbnails and select the location for new .png files
You will now have your brushes exported at their original size as a .png file with a transparent background.
How to open the .png files in paint Shop pro and save them as a brushset.
1. Start Paint Shop Pro
2. Go to File -> Open and select the location of your .png files made with abrViewer
3. Paint Shop Pro can not handle brushes bigger than 999px so you’ll have to go to Image->Resize and make sure that the longest side is 999px (also keep the aspect ratio locked)
4. Go to File->Export->Custom Brush
5. Name your brush, leave the Variance and Step as default, enter the Author, Copyright and Description.
6. In “Edit Paths” make sure you export the brush into your default Paint Shop Pro brush folder.
I think you will agree this is a great tool for something that is open source and free.
It is Friday so I have just updated my fan exclusive.
This week I have a vintage floral brush for you. I hope you enjoy.
You can find me here.
I have 2 new packs of altered brushes exclusively in my GDS store now.
These would be great for art journals, scrapbooking and your art and craft.
You get them in one abr and I have also included the images in png format.
More details and images in the store. Images are linked.
Ever wondered ?? There are some awesome brushes out there and one site we love is Wegraphics.
They just released this great tutorial that is a walk through of the process for creating a brush set, down to the paper and paint to the scan and final prep work.
It has some great tips in easy steps and is well worth a look.
You will find it here.